Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Open For Business!

My etsy shop is open for business, and I cannot tell you how excited I am!  You can find my etsy shop at etsy.com/shop/sewcraftykristin - there's still a little time to order things for Christmas delivery! I currently only have 8 items listed, but I am always working on more stuff, so check back often.

While we are talking about my etsy shop.... I had my very first sale yesterday!!  In honor of my grand opening and my first sale I am going to do a giveaway!  Here are the details:

Prize: 1 pair of boot cuffs - I haven't decided which color yet, but it will be a neutral color that everyone will love!




Contest Ends: 11:59 pm CST 12/11/12

How to Enter: Leave a comment on my blog with what type of items you would like to see more of - could be different colors, different designs, or something totally new!

Bonus Entries:

1- Like my facebook page facebook.com/sewcraftykristin1 and leave a separate blog comment that you have liked my page.  Already like my page? Leave a comment telling me you like my facebook page.

2 - Follow me on twitter @SoCraftyKristin and leave a separate blog comment that you follow me.

3 - Follow my blog and leave a comment

All bonus entries must be separate comments to count as additional entries.  I will pick a winner at random tomorrow, 12/12/12!

19 comments:

  1. I just bought some boots and would love toppers! I'd like to see texting gloves:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your boot toppers, but would love to see some smaller ones for ankle height boots as well! I'm so excited for you!
    And I already like your fb page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Items to see more of/ideas: a face covering scarf/balaclava,
    Socks/slippers, stuff for dudes, extra cool hats like with ear flaps and a brim, cell phone sleeves? Your stuff is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to see a headband / ear cover thingy!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I 'liked' your FB page toooooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see more scarves with colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those boots and the boot cuffs. That boots are those???? And can you make some super cool fingerless mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love free stuff and also boot cuffs, what a coincidence ;). I am also a fan of winter scarves!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE to see more infinity scarfs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm following your Blog and here's my Comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked your Facebook page too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about "fingerless" gloves?!?!

    ReplyDelete